Friday, February 6, 2009

What's this blog for?

I decided to begin to document the questions, readings, problems, responses, curiosities, inklings, implications, and whatever else comes up along the way to writing my dissertation.

I choose to blog so the record is public. I certainly won't include everything that's in my notebooks and my little brain, but my putting it out in the blogosphere, others can read it...others who might be moved by similar questions or simply wish to subject themselves to the inane workings of me in the process of dissertating about the intersection of sport, business, government, and education.

I write this blog for me, but if you find yourself engaged, then please do: send me a note, write a question, challenge something I say, offer a criticism, a suggestion, a joke... I am listening:
alexgurn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment